The Cellar Door
Mitchelton Cellar Door to reopen its doors to all wine lovers.
In accordance with government restrictions easing, we are pleased to announce our Cellar Door has re-opened to visitors. Pre-bookings for wine tastings are essential to avoid disappointment. Please call +61 3 5736 2221 to secure your wine tasting.
During this next stage, our opening hours will be Monday to Sunday from 10.00am – 4.00pm. We will be offering a warm welcome, wine tasting, education and wine sales with 20 people permitted within the cellar door premises at any one time. Rest assured, that the premises have also been thoroughly sanitised and surfaces will be cleaned with commercial grade disinfectant throughout the day.
When you pop by the Cellar Door, we do request the following:
• Book a tasting ahead of time given limited people permitted within the cellar door space.
• Maintain good hygiene by using the hand sanitiser provided at entry
• Practice safe social distancing of 1.5 metres
• Adhere to the entry and exit doors which will be clearly signed
• Purchase your wine by card only
• Provide your details for the visitor registry which will be kept on file for 28 days to assist with contact tracing should it be required
If you are unable to visit us, don’t worry, you can still shop all your favourite Mitchelton and Preece wines, gift vouchers and wine club memberships online.
We thank you for your support over this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you again and sharing our stories, region and wines with passion and love.
From your friends at Mitchelton